Find Child Support Services in Your State

Access Local and Federal Child Support Services

Man paying bills
Astronaut Images Getty Images

Under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act of 1975, each U.S. state and territory must have a local Office of Child Support Enforcement. Each state's child support agency exists to help parents:

The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) falls under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. However, local state Child Support Enforcement agencies may fall under Health and Human Services, Social Services, the Attorney General's Office or the Department of Revenue.

To find child support services in your area and access federal child support resources, click on your state or territory below.